Monday, October 3, 2016

Teens more in love with IPhone's than ever. survey says.


  1. When you say that teens make two trips to restaurants for every one trip make to a gas station. That basically means to me, that, teens spend more time travelling than taking responsibility. Not that travelling is a bad thing or something, but I'm just saying teens need to start taking more caution.  
  2. Teens do feel as if they are nothing like their crazy, embarrassing parents. In all reality, they know that they will be the same as their parents when they get their age. I know for a fact when my parents punish me I think, "Oh, I'm never going to yell at my kids the way my parents yell at me.." but I know that once I do have the power I will. In the text, it says, "Those bumptious, erratic, extreme beings who end up becoming just like us ­­ and blaming us for it." They're not lying. 
  3. In the past years, teens have had a bit more spark than teens today. I think teens today think that fighting with someone is being rebellious. Way back in the 1900s kids didn't really cause as much trouble as there is now. Back then, it was all about drugs, sneaking out to hang out with friends. Now sneaking out is to find a way to meet up with your boyfriend or girlfriend and have sex. Personally I think now, there is just more trouble than ever. 

2 comments:

  1. I really like how detailed you got and what you said about teens these days. I agree with what you said about teenagers being bad these days. Honestly that's all teenagers want to do now is just sneak out and be rebellious. I also think that there is more trouble than ever. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree when you said"Teens do feel as if they are nothing like their crazy, embarrassing parents. In all reality, they know that they will be the same as their parents when they get their age."

    ReplyDelete