Friday, September 9, 2016

3 things you want to know about me.

  1. When I graduate I really want to go to Grand Valley State. The reason I want to go there is, they have a really good volleyball program and they are supposed to have a good medical program. I mean, they don't have the best volleyball college in Michigan or near Michigan but they are still very good.
  2. I want to go to college to be a dermatologist or special in something like that. I want to be hands on and help people. 
  3. I really love volleyball if you haven't noticed. Volleyball keeps my mind off things and helps me work out my problems. It makes me very happy.  

2 comments:

  1. I can tell you like volleyball and Grand Valley State has a good teaching program to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you like volleyball and Grand Valley State has a good teaching program to.

    ReplyDelete