Monday, September 12, 2016

Personalities.


  1. According to the test, I am a "Campaigner". It states that a Campaigner is a free spirit, pretty accurate, it also says that they are the life of the party, we Campaigners also enjoy the social and emotional connections we have with people. The code was, ENFP-T. Oh, and by the way, Will Smith has the same personality type. 
  2. Us Campaigners are always looking for a deeper meaning in things. Many other types of personalities find us irresistible. We realize that everyone should take time and express their feelings. Campaigners will spend a lot of time exploring social relationships, feelings and ideas before they find something that really feels true.
  3. Curious and overthinking things. Those two things really are what I do/what I am. Curious is the strength. I am very Curious, I'm always nosey. Everyone knows I am. Overthinking things being the weakness is spot on. I overthink things 90% of the time. Someone could not text me back and I'll rethink everything I said, seeing if I said anything wrong.  
  4. There are so many different personalities not only in this classroom but, in the world. There is nothing you can do about different personalities. You have to cope with everyone's different preferences and opinions. You have to deal with all personalities, that is just part of life. 

I got all this information from these links, 
https://www.16personalities.com/enfp-strengths-and-weaknesses 
https://www.16personalities.com/enfp-personality 

4 comments:

  1. I like how much detail you put into your blog. Your blog was very clear and easy to read. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you wrote the questions out with describing and more intellectual words was very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a campaigner to we must have the same personality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a campaigner to we must have the same personality.

    ReplyDelete