Monday, September 19, 2016

Ted Talk.


  1. I am fourteen now, and I could not agree with anything more. Anne Frank was spot on about how I feel at this age. I feel like what she is saying could be relating to any fourteen-year-olds, we all think we know what we want. We all feel as if we are older than what we are. We feel as if we are more wiser than the wisest. 
  2. I feel as if I would want to see it for myself. You don't learn until you try. I personally hate it when my parents tell what not to do. I feel as if I need to learn it for myself, If it comes out bad, then that is my fault. I have to learn fo myself.        
https://www.ted.com/talks/joshua_prager_wisdom_from_great_writers_on_every_year_of_life  
         Joshua Prager on this video really made me think about how much I really cherish life. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about parents telling you not to do something because it might end badly. I am also like this, I like to experience things for myself. Maybe what someone else went through will be different than what I will go through. I really like how detailed your writings are too!

    ReplyDelete